The Internet Marketing News | Published News | News

Thursday 23 January 2020

5 things Star Trek’s Captain Picard can teach you about leadership


<p>Not just for Trekkies. Captain Picard&#x2019;s sensible and thoughtful approach to collaboration is an example of emotional intelligence worth emulating.</p><br /><p>I&#x2019;m not normally one for karma or fate, but I have to believe that Jan. 23, 2020 is going to be one of those historical days for me&#x2013;right behind (certainly not equal to, that would be wrong!) the birth of each of my children. This is the day when a man who has shaped my understanding of true leadership comes back. I&#x2019;m talking about the premiere of &#x201C;Star Trek: Picard&#x201D; on CBS All Access.</p><p>Read Full Story</p><br /> <br />

from The Internet Marketing News | Published News https://ift.tt/2tyy67f

No comments:

Post a Comment