The Internet Marketing News | Published News | News

Saturday 28 December 2019

Editor’s pick: This old-school weekly planner runs my life


<p>How to get organized in 2020: Ditch the phone and get yourself a paper planner.</p><br /><p>My phone is an absolute mess. Each workday hundreds of Slack messages stack up in my notifications center, next to push alerts from apps that I haven&#x2019;t used in months (&#x201C;Don&#x2019;t you want to order lunch?&#x201D;), nudges from productivity and wellness apps (&#x201C;Take time to meditate today&#x201D;), and desperate reminders I&#x2019;ve left for myself (&#x201C;Water plants!&#x201D;). What&#x2019;s more, like most phone owners, I find that every time I open my phone to do one thing, I fall down a rabbit hole&#x2014;checking Instagram, replying to texts, <em>wait, what did I need to do again?</em></p><p>Read Full Story</p><div class="feedflare"><br /> <br /></div>

from The Internet Marketing News | Published News https://ift.tt/39nOUOq

No comments:

Post a Comment