The Internet Marketing News | Published News | News

Friday 18 October 2019

This is what I learned as a millennial managing other millennials


<p>GoldieBlox founder Debbie Sterling says she actually found it hardest to manage millennials at the beginning of her career or even identify with them at all. </p><br /><p>When you picture the people who have a tough time managing millennials, another millennial probably doesn&#x2019;t come to mind. But as someone who is a part of that generation, I actually found it hardest to manage millennials at the beginning of my career, or even identify with them at all. Some of the millennials I&#x2019;ve managed felt like they deserved my job. Others want the same autonomy I have. And some of them are the nightmare the media has painted them to be: lazy, entitled, and demanding.</p><p>Read Full Story</p><div class="feedflare"><br /> <br /></div>

from The Internet Marketing News | Published News https://ift.tt/2OYrVBF

No comments:

Post a Comment