The Internet Marketing News | Published News | News

Wednesday 16 October 2019

4 ways to know if working at a fast-growing company is right for you


<p>Ask yourself these 3 questions before saying yes to a job in a rocket ship company </p><br /><p>These days, it seems like everyone is talking about getting on a rocket ship&#x2014;a fast-growing company that&#x2019;s ready to blast off. During my career, I&#x2019;ve been fortunate enough to be on two as an employee, and part of a small handful of others as an advisor. I joined Yelp when the company had only a dozen team members. When I left, we counted more than 5,000 employees. Ten months ago, I joined Opendoor as the Head of People and Development. Since I&#x2019;ve joined, we&#x2019;ve nearly tripled in size.</p><p>Read Full Story</p><div class="feedflare"><br /> <br /></div>

from The Internet Marketing News | Published News https://ift.tt/2nS8fEp

No comments:

Post a Comment